Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Friday, June 8, 2007

Panic Attack!

Tibs is spending the weekend in Pampanga today. I forgot to tell him days ahead that the bridal fair in Megamall is also happening this weekend. So ayun, I have two choices - I either go alone and book suppliers on my own or I will have to pass up on this event and just wait for the next one (who knows when though)...

We still have a long list on our to-do's. This morning I was talking to Daddy before he left for his flight back to Iloilo. He mentioned my disagreement with Mommy. But I was not reactive. I just decided I'd better stay numb with regards to topic about Mommy. Or else, I might just breakdown again. That I cannot afford anymore.

I already told Tibs I will not cry over the rest of this wedding preparation activities. No matter how tiring the work entails...I will not fret. I will not fret. Will just vent here he he he...

This Sunday, we're scheduled to make the ocular inspections on these following churches - Caleruega, Chapel on the Hill, Our Lady of Loudes Parish and lastly Ina ng Laging Saklolo (if all 3 fail to match our criteria), if left with no choice. I hate to make it sound like they fall last on our list as Ted (the church coordinator) was really nice and accomodating. But Tibs just wanted us to get whichever of these 4 would be worthy of the money we'll spend on church fees.

Hay I just hope we'll be able to seal the deal with Josephine's though. I really want to finalize at least one supplier before the week ends. Pray. Pray. Pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...