Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crazy thoughts

In a few hours, I am again leaving the house for the place I am starting to dread day by day.

It's getting more and more difficult to wake up and leave the house. Depression is slowly creeping up and the past days, I have been really struggling to very hard not to give in.

At times, I almost feel like packing our bags and running away to Antique. Life is a lot simplier there. And I have more breathing space.

Back there, we draw happiness from watching the dogs at play and hearing birds chirp non-stop.

Maia would love it there. I'm sure. There's always a good view of the moon out there. And the beach is just a few walks away. And all her favorite animals are all over.

Can I just drop everything now and fly over there right this minute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...