Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Faye's Favorite Things: Dave Matthews Band

I'm a sucker for sad music. I don't know. I think I was probably born with melodrama in my veins. Throw in wonderful poetry to accompany that music and yes, I will probably lose myself to that song.

This isn't a sad song, thankfully. But DMB is just one of the bands of my time who's music I will never forget as well. Today I was searching for the video of a different band (who's vocalist incidentally also sounds like Dave Matthews) but came across this new song. Happy news, the band is releasing a new album. I will definitely watch out for that.

This is definitely a pick-upper. Enjoy! and yes, Happy Thursday as well. Just one day more and we'll be saying hello to September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...