Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Sunday, April 13, 2014

On Making Choices

Just wanted to drop a quick hi! No i'm still not over my current predicaments but I do hope they will soon find their closures on their own. I sound really funny I know but when it's work issues I promised myself I will never, ever talk about them in detail here.

Apart from the eternal exhaustion, I do find silver linings on my daily struggles. I am learning a lot. And I really mean A LOT. That is enough for now. One day. My break will come. Note to self: Just sit tight. Be patient. Never forget.

Image Source

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faye! I'm Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog that I was hoping you would be able to answer! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...