Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Monday, May 23, 2011

20 Bands I Love

Taking cue from a college friend who posted the list of 20 bands she loves yesterday, I was 'inspired' to create my own. Here goes (in no particular order):

1. Foo Fighters
2. Snow Patrol
3. Pearl Jam
4. Eraserheads
5. Smashing Pumpkins
6. Counting Crows
7. Lifehouse
8. Imago
9. Lemonheads
10. Snow Patrol
11. Gin Blossoms
12. Teenage Fanclub
13. Toad the Wet Sprocket
14. Sugarfree
15. The Script
16. Jars of Clay
17. U2
18. Soul Asylum
19. Weezer
20. Oasis

I almost had the same bands on my friend's list. See how majority of our list are from the 90's. Does that giveaway our age? I personally think though that the 90's saw the most wonderful musicians of our time flourish. Sadly, half of them have either disbanded or gone solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...