Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Take: Getting To Know Me

Inspired by Neva's and Toni's entries (which I truly enjoyed reading), here's my take on this meme. I am fervently hoping that by doing this post, I'd be sparked to write again and be lifted off this blog drought that I am currently experiencing. 


1. Were you named after someone? 
Yes. After the actress Faye Dunaway, according to my parents. Superman was a big hit the year I was born (okay so I gave my age away...hehe)
2. How did you name your blog? 

My blog has a cheesy name. I couldn't think of any title to put on then but I associated marriage to me and my spouse making our dreams come true hand-in-hand...thus, the title.
3. Where did you meet your husband? 

We were workstation buddies. Yes, we were a product of office romance too.
4. How long were you guys dating before you got married? 

3 years
5. How did you bond? 

Badminton. Road trips. Bookstores. Furniture stores. Thrift store hunts (think: Evangelista St/Bangkal and Cubao)
6. If there is one song to describe your life right now what would it be? 
Alanis Morisette's Ironic
7. What did you first notice about your partner when you first met? 

Uhmmm his super boyish looks. And he was super shy. But then again, ours was not love at first sight. It was the product of my husband's persistence.
8. If you could have any superpower what would it be? 

Time Travelling
9. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? 

Nope (or maybe I blocked it in my memory already). I'd probably usher in a super typhoon had I attempted to do so.
10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be? 

A Nobel Prize (for scientific breakthrough) Winner (I really dreamt big didn't I?). Oh, and I adored Rainbow Brite so much I wanted to be like her too (at some point lolz)
11. Do you remember where you first spent your paycheck? 

Bought myself a watch (can't remember where I kept it though, have to check with my mom)
12. Favorite Social Network? Facebook
13. Favorite place in Manila? 

España. No I'm not from UST but the first few months of my 'independent' life I lived in this area and that was a big turning point in my life. And it housed Mayric's too. I loved that place.
14. What are your favorite TV Shows (local and foreign)? 

Dexter, CSI, Grey's Anatomy, Chuck, Castle (I actually like TV shows that make me more paranoid lolz)
15. What’s your silliest pet peeve? Over-accessorizing (yes, that Christmas tree look. I feel like snatching some of those jewelry sometimes)
16. What’s your favorite quote? 

“No pain, no gain”
17. What’s your favorite smell? 

The smell of an infant. Kakagigil, I just couldn't get enough of it! (hehehe)
18. Say a random thing about yourself: 
I can survive the day with just coffee as my liquid intake (and no, I've never overdosed yet. My all time high is 5 heaping mugs of barako coffee)
19. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? Bono
20. If you could drop everything now and do something what would it be? 

Go home to my home province and play all day with Maia and train for a marathon.


Now it’s your turn: in the comment box, answer one question AND if you want to ask me another question go ahead and do that as well and I’ll answer it!


If you do continue this chain in your blog, leave the link to your entry too. I’d love to read more about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...