Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some Wedding Photos

I was looking at my 2007 entries here and I realized I've never shared photos of our simple, intimate yet very special wedding.

Our wedding was attended by only 58 guests all of which were family and friends all of whom were very close to us. Here is the full wedding story (but please skip you are not up to reading some boring story hehe).

Let me share with some of the photos I was able to dig up from our memory box.

Listening (as if) intently to Fr. Boying's Words of Wisdom

L - R: My dear friends Ces and Toks; Tita Helene giving us marriage tips;
Mommy taking the stage (lolz)
Various photos of us at the reception and leaving the church after the ceremony
Planning a small wedding was not as easy as I had deemed it to be since most weddings suppliers have pegged their packages at 100 pax minimum. But with the help of WeddingsAtWork, I was able find suppliers who were willing to adjust to our needs. They really made my life so much easier.

Here's a rough list of our wedding partners:

Church - Ina Ng Laging Saklolo (Tagaytay)
Reception/Catering/Cake/Flowers - Josephine's

P/V - KJ Rosales/Ross Calahig
HMUA - Am Yap-Joco
Bridal Preps - T-house Tagaytay
Gown - Annalyn's/Divisoria
Barong - La Herminia/Kalibo Aklan
Invites/Gift Tags/Message Cards - Printed Matter
Giveaways - OA Sweets
Rings - Goldenhills Jewelry
Hoodie - Ade Singson of Runway Bride


More wedding photos here and here:


My family minus one sister and her family (she's couldn't travel yet since Gogol was still an infant then)
My in-laws and Tibs' cousins . They were very supportive during the wedding day!

Our close friends from college and from work
Food c/o Josephine's Tagaytay (awesome staff!)
October 20, 2007
Tibs and I enjoying our moment finally as husband and wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...