Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Faye's Favourite Things: Tinted Windows

In highschool when most girls my age were salivating over Hollywood hunks, my sister and I had our eyes GLUED only on grunge rockstars. We both gushed over and maybe even fallen in love then with Kurt Cobain, Eddie Vedder, Chris Cornell, Evan Dando, Shannon Hoon, Jeff Buckley. I have to confess too I found Jon Bon Jovi and John Rzeznik extremely sexy (it's probably the voice that had me. but don't they look alike too? but they're not grunge rockstars anymore lolz). I could go on (but everyone else evades my memory now, tabby maybe you can help?). Half of this list have of course already left this world (can you say we have a penchant for guys who die young? hahaha i hope not).


I've since gotten over that phase in my life. But today, a friend sent me a copy of Tinted Windows' album and I'm smitten once again. TAYLOR HANSON, why do you have to be so darn good looking???? and so talented to boot???? I'm in the middle of a serious paper pile issue here and yet you had me pausing to ogle at your photos! Sigggggggggggggggggggggggggh. Please excuse me. I get overly girly when I'm crushing over a rockstar. Please, please, please come visit the Philippines soon TINTED WINDOWS! I am now a super fan. I will be playing this entire album on and on and on until my ears bleed. And yes TAYLOR, I shall stare at your photos until my eyes are sore.



And here's a photo of what wiki would describe as THE SUPERGROUP:

they probably really are THE SUPERGROUP: James Iha, Taylor Hanson, Adam Schlesinger, Bun E Carlos
LEAVING YOU WITH THIS:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...