Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Horizons, Sunrises and Sunsets


I am a sucker for sunsets. And sunrises, of course.

Well, being a self-confessed drama queen, why wouldn't I be attracted to these particular times of the day.

Sunrise signals the start of a new day, of new beginnings. While sunsets to me are just the best backdrop to end one's day.

On our recent vacation, I had the luxury of seeing both almost every single day.

view from one of our morning runs
came across this magnificent sunset view on our way home from visiting my grandmother's grave
good morning Mr Sun!
one more time! (can you believe this was just taken using my phone camera and while I was running?)
final visit to lola before we head back to Manila
view from our window, right after take off. kid and i were really awed by this. 
Don't these make you want to heave a happy sigh? How marvelous are God's creations indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...