Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Challenge Accepted

I just decided to up the ante. I was challenged to shake my world a little. And I thought it would be exciting to do that. I might just finally make use of last summer's Nihongo lessons. Although, honestly, I cannot remember a signal alphabet from that lesson. Must remember to include Anime in my favorite things from this point forward.

So anyways, just to mark this memorable day. I ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE. I hope I make you proud - Tibs and Maia! Please bear with me in the next few months. It's going to entail a little sacrifice but I hope all of it pays off in the end.

BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT I SHOULD:
photo from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...