Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Monday, August 27, 2007

updates...updates

wow...i looked at the date on my last entry and realized it's been sometime since i last posted an update here.

the last two weekends were all a swirling, whirlwind series of events. up to now, i still am a bit caught up and still catching my breath. but to cut the story short, God listened to my prayers. he gave me everything i prayed for. he is really truly good. tibs and i may both come from families who never had deep rooted faiths in God but we would like to start one has God as its center. because to us as individuals our faith played a large role in shaping us to become the persons that we are now.

after i got the confirmation i needed from my new employer, tibs and i resumed our preps. although this time, it felt like we were running out of time. so we are running and doing the preps like crazy. no more lazy days. tibs had to brush up on his people skills because he has to do the talking since i'm still on night shift till the end of this week. so far though, he hasn't failed me. we were able to book our foodtasting sched with Josephine's and submit all our banns last week.

Felt like we are on the right track now. My sis was also able to finish our unity candle. Just needs final touching on our monograms and it's all set. My gown however is a total disaster and Annalyn's had to remodel it coz i was really on the verge of breaking down when i did my second fitting. Tibs was in fighting form but i stopped him in time. I promised myself that till our wedding day, I am not going to pick a fight with any of our suppliers. And it will stay that way.

My trial with Am was also moved to an earlier date. We're doing it this weekend already! Prenup pictorial was rescheduled as well. Will pray for good weather on Saturday. I'm really excited to visit UP again. it's been sometime...

Anyways, this is all for now. Will chat more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...