Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life!

I wasn't in the mood to throw a surprise. I was just tired coming from a 2-week vacation with no yaya in tow. I am not complaining really. Just stating a fact. The past 6 years that we were married, I always try to put together a simple surprise but this year, well, I had to improvise. Or rather be spontaneous. And make do with what was available.

So the kid insisted on cake blowing. I wanted to buy cake but the husband insisted it is not necessary. Still. We did our best with whatever was edible from the charred Calamansi muffins that I tried to bake the night before.

We sang happy birthday. And yes, I caught him getting teary-eyed. He lovingly thanked us and heartily kissed me and Maia. HE WAS HAPPY. And that's all that really matters, right?

Happy birthday hanibants! Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your understanding. Thank you for all the support (or the lack thereof, yes, I still thank you for it because you always sort of balance my impulses). Cheers to 50 or even more (God-willing) birthdays we will celebrate together! We love you. To the moon and back. To infinity and beyond. To bottomless ka-corny-hans.

And yes, hard to believe but you are indeed 35!



And Maia takes credit for every word written on this card. I didn't have to say a thing. She just knew what she wanted to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...