Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Friday, February 3, 2012

My Skyway Invasion Playlist v.2012


When I started putting this playlist together i didn't have any theme in mind. I just wanted to put together all the songs that make me giggly, happy. I wanted to hear songs that will give me the extra boost when my legs get heavy. And as I was listening to them a few days ago, I suddenly realized they seem to have a common theme - travel/the sky/run - suddenly they all just seemed very appropriate, and purpose-driven. Hehe. Lalim ng trip.

So without further ado I present to you, my energy-boosters on Sunday:



  • Alandria - Foo Fighters
  • Alcoholiday - Teenage Fanclub
  • All At Once - The Fray
  • Are You In? - Incubus
  • Aurora - Foo Fighters (this will forever remain on my playlist)
  • Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls
  • Beautiful Day - U2
  • Blinding Light - Switchfoot
  • Charlie Brown - Coldplay'
  • City of Blinding Lights - U2
  • Designer Skyline - Owl City
  • Dig - Incubus
  • Don't Let it Break Your Heart - Coldplay
  • Driving - EBTG
  • Elevation - U2
  • Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall - Coldplay
  • Fire In The Sky - Hale
  • Fireflies - Owl City
  • Fix You - Coldplay
  • Flat Top - Goo Goo Dolls
  • Flowers - The New Radicals
  • Genius - Duncan Sheik
  • Goddam Right It's a Beautiful Day - Eels
  • Good Morning! - Duncan Sheik
  • Gotta Stay High - The New Radicals
  • The Hardest Part - Coldplay
  • Here Is Gone - Goo Goo Dolls
  • Homerun - Sandwich
  • Hurts Like Heaven - Coldplay
  • I Want You - Third Eye Blind
  • If It's Love - Train
  • Just Say Yes - Snow Patrol
  • Last Song - Hale
  • Let Love In - Goo Goo Dolls
  • Live - Turn My Head
  • Look After You - The Fray
  • Magazines - Duncan Sheik
  • Man Eater - Nelly Furtado
  • The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
  • Mother We Just Cant Get Enough - The New Radicals
  • Motorcycle Drive By - Third Eye Blind
  • Narcolepsy - Third Eye Blind
  • Novocaine for the Soul - Eels
  • On A High - Duncan Sheik
  • On Her Mind - Duncan Sheik
  • Over My Head - The Fray
  • Pachyderm 5 - Sandwich
  • Paradise - Coldplay
  • A Plain Morning - Dashboard Confessional
  • Replete - sandwich
  • Run - Indigo Girls
  • Sakyan - Sandwich
  • Science and Faith - The Script
  • Screaming Infidelities - Dashboard Confessional
  • She Is - The Fray
  • Souvenirs - Switchfoot
  • Sparkys Dream - Teenage Fanclub
  • Speed of Sound - Coldplay
  • Start Again - Duncan Sheik
  • Thanks to the Moon - Sandwich
  • Thrive - Switchfoot
  • To the Sky - Owl City
  • Twin Cities - EBTG
  • Wish You Were Here - Incubus

My music app doesn't have a counter so I couldn't really tell if they're 3 hours long. I'd probably add a Lady Gaga, a couple of Moby's and maybe a happy Counting Crows song in here just to be sure I'm covered hehe. (yes, i'm being conservative so i'm giving myself 30 mins more just in case and Tibs told me not to put too much pressure on myself since it is after all my first half-marathon) But I'm really good to go! 

Here's to the perfect running weather on Sunday morning. I'm looking forward to greeting Mr. Sun in the Skyway, blowing daybreak a couple of morning kisses, and looking up to perfect blue skies on my way back to the finish line. I wish Maia would be there to greet me but we will have to reserve that for my first marathon. I think that one would be worth rousing my daughter so early just to cheer on me. For now, let me just bask in the thought of me finally finishing a half marathon. Makes me giddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...