Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Everyday is Love Day

photo grabbed from tumblr
First things first ------ Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I married a guy who will probably eternally abhor Valentine's day. Not because he does not how to love or express it, but mainly because he thinks the day has become so commercialized he just doesn't like being inconvenienced by it. He feels he is being trapped at the center of the chaos every time Valentine's day is celebrated. TRAFFIC JUST ABOUT ANYWHERE (But maybe it's worst in Pasay ano?). LONG LINES AT PASTRY SHOPS. CROWDED MALLS. (I will have to ask him what else are the specific things he hates during valentine's day. You know, for documentation purposes)

So when he was single, he avoided Valentine's day like it's a dreaded plaque. 


What's good though (well for him at least) is I am not a big fan of spending tons for flowers that will wilt after a day or two so that takes a LOT of weight off his shoulders. Yesterday, we decided to move our regular 'Thursdate' to a Wednesday in anticipation of the Valentine mob (see? I love the guy too. showed my concern by agreeing to go out a day earlier than schedule wehehe). We were supposed to catch a movie but nothing interesting is showing (Flight seems okay but he did not want to settle with okay. After all, a movie doesn't come cheap anymore. I wanted Die Hard but he just wouldn't budge. hahahaha). So we skipped the movie and ended up scouring the mall for a new pair of PE shoes for the kid instead. We ended up getting her not one but 2 new pairs of shoes. Lucky kid, eh? In the end, she owned the date night again. We then settled for a nice bowl of Ramen after walking around the mall for almost an hour. We're cheapos so Ramen X was just the right fit for us. We, however, on our way home passed by Kenji Tei Ramen House (near the Cinemas at Alabang Town Center) and thought the ambiance there was so much better. We agreed to try it the next time a Ramen craving hits us.

I will pay for all these indulging this weekend. I swear. Time to hit the road hard again. 
I don't know if I'll still get a treat tonight since we already claimed our date night yesterday. I'm hoping I would. But if I don't, well, at least I can still pull the puppy eye trick on another day and claim my treat then. In our household anyways, everyday is love day.

RAMEN X
2/F NEW WING
Alabang Town Center
Alabang Zapote Road, Muntinlupa City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...